Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Eight Types of Leaders

 One of my favorite things to do is to speak to graduate students on the topic of leadership. It's a topic that always generates robust discussion, questions and problem solving. And, inevitably, those in the class will pose a problem caused by a bad leader. 


I thus used this visual in the most recent appearance that I made at the Integrated Marketing Communications grad class at the University of Kansas Edwards Campus in Overland Park, KS. How many of these types of "leaders" have you worked for and/or with?



We all have our own horror stories of working with a wind bag or a parrot or any of the other six shown here. Trust me, I've worked with them all. And, I've found ways to work with each, navigating the challenges associated with these eight in order to drive results.

Let's have a conversation about your leadership challenges. I'm confident that I can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment